All believe that the good words you can win. Quote of the Year 2014 is provided for this. A kind word and a sincere desire is best to add the beauty of each festival. Happy New Year and quotes can be a great way to express your feelings and love for his friends.
Greetings New Year 2014 has been published and the comments of my friends have been observed as precious as diamonds. For this reason, I am happy to share some beautiful New Year 2014 Quotes and can be a source of joy to you all. I look forward to the new year 2014 wishes can touch the heart.
|Send inspirational Happy New Year Quotes 2014 to your dear ones and wish them a happy new year.|
New Year 2014 will come in the next few days. People celebrate this event every year at the end of each year. When New Year's Eve arrives people start to celebrate the new year. People do many things to celebrate the new year. People enjoying the New Year in style, different people organize parties night (obviously the new year begins at 00:00 at night). Invite all your friends and your friends together in one place and celebrate the new year together. New Year is the perfect event to see the fireworks around the city. But above all others send postcards and greeting cards to their friends to wish the new year, there is one more thing that people used to greet others, the passage,
Happy New Year Quotes 2014When you can not find the right words to wrap your desire, use the quotes and words of the new year to be honest. Send New Year Quotes for loved ones in the New Year 2014 and wish you happiness, health and prosperity for the coming year. Read our collection of quotes on the new year and collect
that is exactly what their greetings to their loved ones on this special occasion.
Here are some New year Quotes for 2014 -
- “For last years words belong to last years language and next years words await another voice. ” By – T.S. Eliot
- “New Years Day is every mans birthday. ” By – Charles Lamb
- “Every man regards his own life as the New Years Eve of time. ” By – Jean Paul Richter
- “Be Content with what you have rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. Happy New Year.” By – Lao Tzu
- “May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early. My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall.” By – Aleister Crowley
- "The merry year is born … Like the bright berry from the naked thorn." By ~Hartley Coleridge
- "Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." By ~Oprah Winfrey
- "The new year begins in a snow-storm of white vows." By~George William Curtis
- "Glory to God in highest heaven, Who unto man His Son hath given; While angels sing with tender mirth, A glad new year to all the earth." ~By Martin Luther
- "But can one still make resolutions when one is over forty? I live according to twenty-year-old habits. " ~By Andre Gide
- "Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year’s resolutions, and I’ve stuck with it ever since." ~By Dave Beard
- "Never tell your resolution beforehand, or it’s twice as onerous a duty." ~By John Selden
- "May this New Year be an adventurous journey for you to explore new avenues and reach heights of success."
- "This New Year may all your troubles vanish like magic. May you reach out to great glories and achieve all that you desire."
- "Wishing you good health, happiness, and success in the coming year and always. Happy New Year!"